In response to the Ebola public health emergency, @Point of Care™ is providing the following useful and timely information resources* to help educate clinicians about this growing health crisis. We encourage all healthcare professionals to read and share this information with colleagues and staff.
*Resources are current as of October 23, 2014. Please consult the CDC website or other public health sources for updates and to identify additional information that may become available.
- Informational Slide Set: Ebola Facts—Clinical Progression of Ebola
- Informational Slide Set: Ebola Facts—Revised Guidance PPE for Healthcare Workers
- Informational Slide Set: Ebola Facts—Surgical Protocol
- Informational Slide Set: Ebola Facts—Hospital Preparedness Checklist
- FAQ: Safe Management of Patients with Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in US Hospitals
- Ebola Practice Evidence Classification Chart
- CDC Information for Healthcare Workers and Settings—AHA Ebola Preparedness Resources
- CDC Information: Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients with Known or Suspected Ebola Virus Disease in U.S. Hospitals
- CDC Information: Guidance on Personal Protective Equipment To Be Used by Healthcare Workers During Management of Patients with Ebola Virus Disease in U.S. Hospitals, Including Procedures for Putting On (Donning) and Removing (Doffing)
- CDC Update on Ebola Response, October 13, 2014, Press Briefing