@Point of Care360
Last updated: OCTOBER 31ST, 2013
The Information We Collect. @Point of Care360 collects the following types of information via the App directly and indirectly through our third party service providers (“Service Providers”).
Non-Personal Information. We may collect your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, sections of the App visited, number of links you click while on the App, search terms, operating system, App traffic and related statistics, keywords, Geolocational Information, and/or other data.
“Session” cookies are temporary cookies used for various reasons, such as managing page views and your shopping cart. Typically, your browser will erase session cookies once you exit the browser. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent cookies that are stored on your mobile device after you exit the browser. Persistent cookies allow us to retrieve certain information that you have previously provided to us (for example, your user ID if you ask to be remembered). The App may use both session and persistent cookies.
The App may also use “tracer tags,” which are tiny graphic images placed on App pages or in our e-mails that allow us to determine whether you have performed certain actions. When you access these pages or open e-mail messages, the tags generate a notice of that action to us or our Service Providers. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
You may manage, block or delete cookies and other tracking technologies by adjusting your mobile devices security and privacy settings but, if you do so, you may not be able to use particular features of the App or the Services.
In order to use the App, we may, with your prior permission, collect geolocational information from your mobile device, your wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers (“Geolocational Information”). Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the App is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case we will not be able to provide certain services to you. Because your Geolocational Information is subject to abuse by others, please be sure to manage your mobile device and privacy preferences on the App on an ongoing basis.
Aggregated Personal Information. We may analyze your Personal Information in aggregate form which does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, advertisers, manufacturers and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Sharing Your Information. @Point of Care360may share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with third parties without notice to you under certain circumstances including:
- Service Providers. When we engage a Service Provider to perform certain business-related functions, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. We may also share your information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action or disclosure is necessary or appropriate (i) to operate the App, (ii) comply with any legal obligation, report unlawful activity, cooperate with law enforcement, or protect against legal liability, (iii) protect and defend our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents or licensors, or (iv) protect the personal safety of users of the App or the public.
- Business Transfers. We may share your information with business partners, or buy or sell businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, asset sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information, and Non-Personal Information may be part of the assets that are transferred.
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate Personal Information and Non-Personal Information and provide it to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers or other third parties, in response to a government request, or to other third parties for lawful purposes.
- @Point of Care 360 may disclose Personal Information to third party marketers (who may combine such Personal Information with their own records, and records available from other sources), for their own direct marketing purposes, and the direct marketing purposes of other third party marketers. If you wish to opt-out of sharing your Personal Information with third party marketers for their own and third party direct marketing purposes, please send an email with your name and address to email@example.com.
- Advertising. @Point of Care360 may, directly or indirectly through Service Providers, serve personalized advertisements when you use the App. @Point of Care 360 and Service Providers may use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collected during your use of the App to select advertisements, perform, or have performed, cookie synchs, and otherwise combine and compare your information with other databases for @Point of Care360’s commercial purposes. You may opt-out of the tailoring of advertising based on information we collect. To learn more about the use of this information, or to choose not to have this information used by our third-party advertising partners by opting out, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Email Opt-Out. @Point of Care360 offers you control over your privacy preferences regarding email. You may update these preferences at any time. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us when registering for an account, by unchecking the box that asks whether you would like to receive e-mail updates about our new features, services and special offers.
- You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional e-mails of certain types (or a company wide unsubscribe) at any time by using the Unsubscribe page on the App. Click here to unsubscribe now firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pay careful attention to the various options for unsubscribing from our promotional e-mails. You may have the option to unsubscribe from one or more special interest e-mail lists or unsubscribe from all promotional e-mails from us.
- When you receive a promotional e-mail from @Point of Care360, it will contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe. If you decide to use this opt-out link, you will no longer receive special offers, valuable coupons, new product introductions and informational health and wellness newsletters from @Point of Care360; however, you will continue to receive non-promotional e-mails from us, such as order confirmations.
Security. @Point of Care360 takes reasonable precautions to safeguard your Personal Information against unauthorized access or disclosure including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online, and @Point of Care360 is not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
Children. The App is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. @Point of Care360 does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from such children. If you are under the age of 13, do not submit any information to this App. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents. The App, and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the App, or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
At Point of Care 360, LLC
290 W. Mt. Pleasant Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039